We make balustrades from a safety glass;
- laminated VSG, e.g. 44.2, 55.1
- toughened ESG and laminated VSG e.g. 2×6 mm, 2×8 mm, 2×10 mm
- single toughened, e.g. 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm
Balustrades can be made of the following types of glass:
- FLOAT glass
- OPTIWHITE glass ( discoloured, crystal clear )
- SATIN glass
- laminated glass with a clear foil EVA SAFE – BRIDGESTONE
- laminated glass with EVA SAFE foil – EXTRA CLEAR – BRIDGESTONE
- laminated glass with satin foil
- laminated glass with a frost effect foil
- laminated glass with coloured foil
- laminated glass with decorative elements
- matt glass in any design
- NEW – glass with milling / engraving on the glass surface
Self-supporting balustrades – glass is mounted on stainless steel system rotors to the steps of a stairs(with or without handrails).
Self-supporting balustrades – the glass is mounted in the aluminium system profile.
Balustrades with posts – glass is mounted between the system posts.